[PC-BSD Testing] Logfiles 10.0rc5 hans Asus Z87I-pro motherboard

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:18:35 PST 2014

Hello Kris and team,

I installed a fresh 10.0 rc5 and some things happened which are quite
strange. Like a freeze of the system after a few minutes, for instance
after installng a game or an application.

Also there is a re occuring issue, after the installation, which went ok,
and setting the Xserver resolution (Nvidia driver is working ok but) the
screen does not return to a GUI.
So I had to reboot.

This is also the case after the freeze of the system, I could not do
anything, but using my power button to shut down my computer. And than
starting it again.

Hereby I sent my logfiles from my system. I know it is a bit early as
probably not all the hardware is being supported, but it is  not to bad at
all. As you can read, I can type an email and do a lot of other stuff as
well :-)

Best regards,
Hans