[PC-BSD Testing] gnome 3 :(

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:55:11 PST 2014

Launching gnome-shell manually has same problem on nvidia system. Others
that were working have been confirmed to be using intel.  The other
broken person has nvidia running 11-CURRENT.  I have an ATI on board in
this system which I can remove the nvidia card and try.  I noticed the
nvidia-driver was updated in freebsd-ports about 4 weeks ago which comes
close to when i started seeing the problems I think.  Koop says "yeah
that update now installs libEGL/libglesv2 which conflict with ports".
So maybe that is something I can look into as well.

Joe Maloney