[PC-BSD Testing] gnome 3 :(

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:24:41 PST 2014

It's don't think your skeleton files will cause any problems. Removing
them didn't fix anything with the old gnome-themes-standard 3.8x.  But
if the user had previously had the old version of gnome-themes-standard
that stuff get's cached and needs removed before the new version will
work.  I will try to start tracking down what dir it actually that needs
removed later today.  I'm sure it's probably in .config or somewhere
like that which caches the adwaita gtk theme.

Joe Maloney