[PC-BSD Testing] Additional log files for bug reports 909, 910 and 911

kesa at himalia.fi kesa at himalia.fi
Wed Jan 22 02:37:02 PST 2014

These bugs seem to be fixed now with PCBSD10.0-RELEASE-p4-01-17-2014.
However, there is a bug in the first boot. I made a new ticket 948, but
I can't access the tracker right now. So I'm posting in this thread to
link the hardware details.

After first stage install and booting the first time. The X server goes
to self configuration. At the end, it will try to launch the X server.
But this hangs in a black screen. I was able to launch the X server and
complete the second stage install after adding Driver "intel" to the
Device section in /etc/X11/xorg.conf while in a single user mode.