[PC-BSD Testing] FYI for 10.0-RC5

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jan 20 10:57:13 PST 2014

Just a heads up. We have uploaded the 10.0-RC5 ISOs, and will announce
them in the next day or two.

However, due to the ABI change in FreeBSD between RC4 / RC5 we had to
rebuild our entire package/PBI catalog for 10.0. I will be clearing out
the AppCafe in the next few hours and we will begin to re-approve the
PBIs for 10.0, so don't be alarmed if it shows up as empty, or with only
a few PBIs at first.

Once we finish getting all the RC5 built-versions approved, we will then
make the RC5 announcement official, along with upgrade instructions for
users on RC4.