[PC-BSD Testing] gnome 3 :(

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 15:32:10 PST 2014

Removing the skeleton files did not help.  After reinstalling FreeBSD with the ports from marcuscom I have confirmed the problem is with the ports that will have to be resolved.  It still feels like a gtk3 or gnome-themes-standard problem.  At least that is what is was last time.  I have let Koop know and will continue to see what I can figure out as well.

Joe Maloney