[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 10 rc2 and rc3 usb boot hang on "Grub loading. Welcome to GRUB!

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:07:16 PST 2014

Its a Laptop indeed, but again its not Secure Boot, it boots nice from
using Grub (hd0, where linux lives at the moment) and freebsd loader
works using the image from freebsd 10-RC5.

Its a laptop and the motherboard needs to be updated to have UEFI.

I think Kris is onto it, Ubuntu grub boot is text mode and FreeBSD
too! can I changed this somehow in my img? Or maybe a testing one can
be uploaded?