[PC-BSD Testing] pcbsd/src-sh/pc-updatemanager showing old branches

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:16:40 PST 2014

It worked.  :)  Minus a bunch of linker error warnings after reboot.  It
also had an issue removing a custom pbi I built which was unfortunately the
only PBI I had installed.  I could see some bad things hapenning if a user
were to roll back to a 9 series branch though.  But perhaps a warning
telling the user this may be a really bad idea or so on if you wanted to
comment out that line in your fork of freebsd-update.

Joe Maloney