[PC-BSD Testing] pcbsd/src-sh/pc-updatemanager showing old branches

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:15:45 PST 2014

I was trying to use the chbranch function of pc-update manager to change
from 10/STABLE to 10.0 RELEASE branch to get the newer packages without
having to reinstall.

After running I see that only 9.2 branches are available through the
utility.

[root at jm-desk-pc] /home/jmaloney/pcbsd/src-sh/pc-updatemanager#
pc-updatemanager branches
Available branches:
* = Current Branch
9.1-RELEASE
9.2-RELEASE
9-STABLE

So I went and grabbed the latest pcbsd stuff from git and reinstalled
everything in src-sh, then ran pc-extractoverlay desktop, pc-extractoverlay
ports.  Still the same branches and not showing 10 stuff.  Am I missing
something?

Joe Maloney