[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0-RC4 - Now available!

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:06:40 PST 2014

Hi Kris, Ken and team,

I installed the 10 rc4 with the Mate Desktop. Be aware that PBI is starting
a bit slow, so the apps can be downloaded a bit later (3 min or so)

USB 3.0 external drive is working fine. Only when I want to play my music
from Audacious and add my music from there it recognizes the Seagate
external drive, but I cannot " reach " to my music files. I suspected it
has to do with the Audacious player, but I tried it with Libre Office as
well to open a document, that did not work either.
So that needs some work guys :-)

Although I am Dutch, we use the US keyboard layout (I could not do the @
sign, so I changed it to US English)
Nvidia driver is working fine for as setting up the correct resolution for
the desktop, I will test 3D games later (have to go to work)

Best regards,
Hans

Keep up the good work, it is getting there :-)