[PC-BSD Testing] Qt Creator from PBI can't build PC-BSD utils

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jan 9 09:05:15 PST 2014

On 01/09/2014 06:30, Yuri Momotiuk wrote:
> Hi
>
> When I try to build PC-BSD utils using Qt Creator from PBI I have
> error 'qtsingleapplication.h not found'. Seems like it tryes to find
> this file in /usr/local/include inside PBI (but not global
> /usr/local/include)
> Looks like this issue is relevant to new PBI10 application workflow (I
> did not sow all PBI10 format realization details yet)
>
> --
> Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk

Yes, this is most likely the case. The PBIs on 10.0 operate in a more
self-contained "container" than they did previously. For RC4 I just
added a way to run these commands within a PBI:

% openwith -> Passes along to the systems "openwith" command (I.E.
within thunderbird clicking a PDF, I set it to "openwith" and it
launches the correct app)
% xdg-open -> Passes along to the systems "xdg-open" command
% pbisyscmd -> Runs the specified command outside the container

You'll probably need to make a setting which runs the compiles through
the "pbisyscmd" command, in order that they may be done outside the
container and have access to other system libraries / files in /usr/local/.