[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 10.0-RC3 now available!

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Jan 5 07:01:45 PST 2014

On Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:15:56 -0500
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> The next PC-BSD 10.0-RELEASE image (Based upon FreeBSD 10.0-RC3) is
> now available for download!

Great job, Kris!!

All the issues I had with latest STABLE (another thread) are resolved
now...no need for workaround to detect integrated ATI graphic card and I
get native characted even in xterm. :-)

> * Able to select between GRUB/BSD loaders during installation

Does selecting BSD loader provide the same functionality (e.g. BEs) as
the GRUB?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even a man of knowledge acts according to his own nature, for
everyone follows the nature he has acquired from the three modes.