[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0 release second of January 2014 (retesting)

Arthur Koziol a-koziol at neiu.edu
Sat Jan 4 06:16:35 PST 2014

Hans,

It sounds like some wonkiness is ocurring with this board or its just
too new to be properly supported. You didn't say which specific model
iTX board it is but I see many of the Z87 iTX Asus board have BIOSes as
new as late December. Is the BIOS up to date on this board? That's the
only other thing I would suggest you try.

Arthur