[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0 release second of January 2014 (retesting)

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:39:44 PST 2014

Hello Arthur,

Yes there is the option to set the Nvidia add in card as initial, but it is
on auto setting. I will put it on initial to see if other issues will be
solved.
Than I will install pcbsd again to see if after the installation the screen
will be properly displayed. I will do the last tomorrow as it is beginning
to be bedtime here :-)

This weekend I will test more again.

Best regards,
Hans