[PC-BSD Testing] Issues pcbsd 10 release 30 december 2013

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 01:14:02 PST 2014

Hi Kris and team,

A couple of issues in release 10 30 december 2013. I installed it fresh.

Firefox pbi cannot be downloaded, other browsers I downloaded and installed
ok.
Than when I want to do a copy and paste in Opera browser, it crashes
completely. It even made my Mate desktop to freeze !

And after finishing the installation, the screen does not come up when
setting up X.

I sent you some files to study upon.

I have a Z87 Asus mini itx board with a Haswell pentium with a GT520 Nvidia
card installed.

*Happy new year for all of you and all the best for 2014 !!*

Best regards,
Hans