[PC-BSD Testing] godot

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:57:10 PST 2014

Hi

Some time ago I've made some simple porting work for godot game engine:
http://www.godotengine.org/wp/
Now it is buildable on PC-BSD. But since hdd on my primary machine is
broken I need to use VBox. So I can't check is it able to run or not
because VBox OpenGL support limitations.
Can someone confirm is it runable or not?
Source code is here: https://github.com/yurkis/godot
You need scons to build. Just install scons and run 'scons' command in src
root.

PS I know that this is not related to the PC-BSD directly. How about
'software porting' mail list if someone else need this?

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk