[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD base fonts unfit for daily usage

Rusmir Dusko nemysis at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 26 14:30:37 PST 2014

> On 02/25/2014 18:09, Rusmir Dusko wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Since last PC-BSD update from Update Manager and
> > recomended reboot i have very ugly fonts in mostly all applications.
> >

> > I have reinstalled, but this does not help.
> >
> > x11-fonts/dejavu
> >
> > x11-fonts/webfonts
> >
> irc/hexchat
> >
> > > net-im/gajim
> >
> > all from claws-mail
> >

> > Good fonts have
> >
> > Firefox
> >
> > qBittorent
> >
> > LibreOffice
> >

> > Please look at these screenshots to see how bad are the fonts
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/nemysisfreebsdp/files/Paste/
> >

> Is this still through your custom "startx" usage? I'm not seeing jagged
> fonts here anyway... Anybody else able to confirm this?

I use now PCDM and with fonts is same than before.

Does PCDM read ~/.xinitrc or not?

What is now different with PCDM is that i must write full path now
with LXDE menu 'Run' for my scripts. And is in path

/home/bin

Can you rollback this last PC-BSD base update?

--
Best regards,
Rusmir Dusko