[PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade from 9.2 to 10, startx doesn't read user scripts from .xinitrc

Nicolas Kozic nicolaskzn at orange.fr
Wed Feb 26 01:20:26 PST 2014

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:53:46 +0100
From: Rusmir Dusko <nemysis at FreeBSD.org>
To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org
Cc: nemysis at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Testing] Upgrade from 9.2 to 10, startx doesn't
	read user scripts from .xinitrc

> AFAIK we didn't change anything related to the startx command, and the
> manpage still shows that it tries to source .xinitrc...

> Maybe check owner / permissions on that file, or try using .xprofile?

ls -lha ~/.xinitrc
-rw-r--r--  1 dusko  operator   2.1K 25 Feb 20:10 /home/dusko/.xinitrc

I have tried to use ~/.xprofile

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/xprofile

but not load X with copied ~/.xinitrc to ~/.xprofile

Too not works from CLI, only from ~/.xinitrc

startlxde

Perhaps is problem with default loaded IBus, which i not use.
How to disable that is started IBus?

http://code.google.com/p/ibus/

--
Best regards,