[PC-BSD Testing] 'warden via ports' fails to find the jail??

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Feb 24 12:21:27 PST 2014

If you run "warden help get" you will see that it requires 2 args, one
for the option "set" to display, another for the jail name.

That being said, I just "fixed" the CLI, so that if you leave off one of
the two args, it'll display the help automatically.

https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/commit/405498953a26cf723fd3d98394b66d544514245f