[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon edge packages

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Sun Feb 23 13:25:13 PST 2014

I've noticed that Cinnamon packages still weren't working with edge.  So I
looked a little deeper and /usr/local/share/xsesssions/32Cinnamon.desktop
still used gnome-session-cinnamon rather than cinnamon-session-cinnamon
which I updated in master here:

https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/blob/master/src-sh/pc-extractoverlay/ports-overlay/usr/local/share/xsessions/32Cinnamon.desktop

So looking at the releng/10 branch it also showed gnome-session-cinnamon.
 Could this be why 32cinnamon.desktop is not getting updated for the edge
packages?

Also regarding the pkg conflicts I mentioned earlier.  I had to remove the
following manually.

gnome-keyring3
gtk-vnc3

It looks like those two were renamed now to be:

gnome-keyring
gtk-vnc

Joe Maloney