[PC-BSD Testing] Getting error message, disk full ? Used 36 GB from the 495 GB, so there is a lot of space to use

Josh Smith joshms at pcbsd.org
Wed Feb 12 17:00:15 PST 2014

I use mate as well and get the same message on occasion.  In my case I
believe it's referring to a windows restore partition that is 100%
full.  I saw the message today and went and checked my space and I am
showing I have plenty of space.  I totally thought the same though at
first...

Best Regards,

Josh