[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon 2.0 issues

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Apr 28 10:59:27 PDT 2014

On 04/28/2014 10:40, Koop Mast wrote:
> On ma, 2014-04-28 at 10:30 -0400, Kris Moore wrote:
>>
>> No prob! First thing I found:
>>
>> https://github.com/pcbsd/freebsd-ports/commit/743236a281c45224b5baf85898127c10e760e615
>>
>> Looks like some old references to gnome-panel still existed, causing
>> Poudriere to fail. This commit fixed it here.
>>

> Yes that is a known problem that hasn't been fully tackled yet. Because
> I'm not 100% sure yet how to handle the py-*gnome* and sharp ports yet,
> with the gnome3 tree yet.

Makes sense! Here's the next thing I found:

https://github.com/pcbsd/freebsd-ports/commit/6e4d73bde4a6d2ceec3c0f549e0978f56e3175c0

Looks like net/grilo-plugins isn't building the freebox plugin. (The
config log says freebox isn't available)

Not sure where freebox comes from, don't see it in ports here.

More as I find it.