[PC-BSD Testing] Well done with the edge and quarterly updates choice, this makes PCBSD unique and wanted

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:10:16 PDT 2014

Hello Kris,

I think I mistook it for the heartbleed bug as I read in an article that
Cisco and Juniper equipment was affected, Therefore servers are vulnarable.
My apoligies.
There is a lot going on, also there is the thing that passwords are not
safe, people use a lot of times 123456 and admin and password. Password
managers should live more easy.
When I think of the number of sites where I login these days.......
Fortunately I know some other passwords than 123456 :-)

But I am very glad with your answer concerning security updates and that
you are updating the SSL packages,

Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it,

Best regards,
Hans