[PC-BSD Testing] How can I connect a smartphone through USB?

Vladimir Vasilenko vladimir at shumbely.com
Thu Apr 17 07:26:50 PDT 2014

No, I don't see /dev/da*, I see appropriate /dev/ugen*.

[jeltoesolnce at twin] /usr/home/jeltoesolnce# uname -a
FreeBSD twin 10.0-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p9 #0: Tue Apr  8 21:08:42 UTC 2014     root at amd64-builder.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
[jeltoesolnce at twin] /usr/home/jeltoesolnce#

Vladimir Vasilenko <vladimir at shumbely.com>