[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon 2.0 issues

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Mon Apr 7 17:32:04 PDT 2014

I had contributed more in the past but have been away from in for a few
weeks.  Koop has some native jhbuilds separate from the porting effort
going on over at http://jhbuild.pkgdemon.com/tinderbox/ that i've just been
hosting for them.

I plan to fire up the poudriere instance again for the actual 3.12 ports
themselves this week to see how good of shape things are in or to see how
usable it is.  I'll just run that once a day or so like I was doing and
install them once things fully build again to see what it looks like.  I
should be able to let you know pretty quickly from there if it is usable.

Joe Maloney