[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon 2.0 issues

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Apr 7 07:23:34 PDT 2014

On 04/04/2014 21:52, Joe Maloney wrote:
> Yeah sorry the lack of involvement more the last few weeks. My new job
> has kept me a little more busy than normal and making the transition
> to it as taken a lot of effort. I’ve been seeing that 3.12 development
> appears to be settling for Gnome so I’m going to start testing those
> in a week or so after I catch up with those guys sometime in the next
> week. Hope to be able to say it’s stable soon enough as well. It would
> be nice to beat the linux distros to the punch for sure as none of
> them really have it yet! I’m really looking forward to that and hope
> to get back into figuring out the Active Directory stuff as well for
> PCBSD.
>
> Joe Maloney

Joe,

Sounds great! I Would love to get the latest EDGE stuff updated with
those asap. (BTW, the current set of EDGE packages are uploading now)

Also, are you contributing to the marcuscom porting effort? If you are
making changes there, you can just ping me to import them after
important changes are made.