[PC-BSD Testing] Well done with the edge and quarterly updates choice, this makes PCBSD unique and wanted

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 04:29:00 PDT 2014

Hello Gour,

As I understand the edge packages are for testing. So you can expect issues
there.
The quarterly updates as I understand are more stable as they have been
tested before (If I am wrong, please correct me)

But even in production things can go wrong, that is the case with every OS
you use. The question is than, how serious is the bug, is it a little one
or a big one. And how does it affect your system ? Is it really bugging you
or can you ignore the bug.
But I am not a developer, I test also. I did test professionally, but that
was another Unix story and a totally other application running on Unix.

So for the answer on your question, it is better to have the developer team
giving you the answer.

Best regards,
Hans