[PC-BSD Testing] Well done with the edge and quarterly updates choice, this makes PCBSD unique and wanted

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Apr 5 03:24:47 PDT 2014

Hans Ruhe <hansruhe1 at gmail.com> writes:

> This has been a joined effort and I must say I am impressed. To  be able to
> choose for quarterly updates or edge makes PCBSD unique ! I was a bit late
> as of work issues, but better late than never.

I must say that I was a little bit burned when completely broken
Virtualbox ended in Edge some time ago and then I reverted back to
Production.

Otoh, I'm not afraid helping to test some new packages, but wonder if
that instance with Virtualbox was just an unfortuante slip or it's a
general behaviour one has to become familiar with if wanting to be on
Edge?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The intricacies of action are very hard to understand.
Therefore one should know properly what action is,