[PC-BSD Testing] Well done with the edge and quarterly updates choice, this makes PCBSD unique and wanted

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 02:33:33 PDT 2014

Hello to you all,

This has been a joined effort and I must say I am impressed. To  be able to
choose for quarterly updates or edge makes PCBSD unique ! I was a bit late
as of work issues, but better late than never.

So I want to say to everybody, congratulations, this is really a step
forward !

One question though, what about safety issues ? Are those being updated in
between ?
At the moment there is a big issue going on as thousands of Freebsd servers
are under attack and used i a botnet. I hope that it will be solved.

Keep up the good work guys ! I think it is a real good choice for the
direction that PCBSD is going for the future !

Best regards,
Hans