[PC-BSD Testing] cinnamon 2.0 issues

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Fri Apr 4 18:52:41 PDT 2014

Yeah sorry the lack of involvement more the last few weeks.  My new job has
kept me a little more busy than normal and making the transition to it as
taken a lot of effort.  I've been seeing that 3.12 development appears to
be settling for Gnome so I'm going to start testing those in a week or so
after I catch up with those guys sometime in the next week.  Hope to be
able to say it's stable soon enough as well.  It would be nice to beat the
linux distros to the punch for sure as none of them really have it yet!
 I'm really looking forward to that and hope to get back into figuring out
the Active Directory stuff as well for PCBSD.

Joe Maloney