[PC-BSD Testing] [PC-BSD Dev] 9.2-RC4 images now available

Johann Hugo jhugo at meraka.csir.co.za
Mon Sep 23 03:00:16 PDT 2013

Problem with Wifi GUI:

The GUI does not add double quotes around the WEP key in wpa_supplicant.conf
It works if I add it manually.  wep_key0="xxxxxx"

[jhugo at pcbsd-1404] ~% more /etc/supplicant.conf
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant

network={
 ssid="wifi"
 priority=146
 scan_ssid=1
 key_mgmt=NONE
 wep_tx_keyidx=0
 wep_key0="xxxxxxxxxxxx"
}

Johann

On Friday 13 September 2013 08:24:17 Kris Moore wrote:

> The latest PC-BSD 9.2-RELEASE images (Based upon FreeBSD 9.2-RC4) images are
now online! Users who install this image will then be able to online update to
a FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE kernel / world when it is announced. Users already
running an earlier 9.2 image can now online update to the latest world /
kernel / packages via the system updating mechanisms. This *should* be the
last RC before 9.2-RELEASE is tagged, so if you find any issues please let us
know right away.