[PC-BSD Testing] RC6 - success!!

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Sep 9 13:42:49 PDT 2013

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:26:55 -0400
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> I didn't enable EHCI, but I just went into the VM settings and
> enabled a filter for the USB device I wanted to use. After I did
> that, the memory stick appeared in the guest OS normally, did it with
> both a PC-BSD Guest and Win7 guest, both on PC-BSD host.

Very interesting. When I did that with my USB stick, vbox complains
that: "Failed to attach the USB device xyz...Failed to create a proxy
device for the USB device. (Error: VERR_READ_ERROR).

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is satisfied with gain which comes of its own accord, who
is free from duality and does not envy, who is steady in both