[PC-BSD Testing] RC6 - success!!

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Sep 9 11:28:09 PDT 2013

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:06:06 -0400
Josh Smith <joshms at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> That's fantastic news!

Indeed.

> It's looking like the ATI support is going to be getting much better
> in the near future. We're glad you are able to get it running =).

Unfortunately, although I'm very happy with the progress of PC-BSD, it
looks as the lack of proper USB support in Virtualbox is showstopper for
for me 'cause I need it in order to be able to use Netbanking software
which is executed on Win XP under vbox. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be established in self-realization and is called a
yogī [or mystic] when he is fully satisfied by virtue of acquired