[PC-BSD Testing] results from the rc3

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 04:55:02 PDT 2013

Hi Kris and team,

Here are the votes :-) for the rc3 candidate:

 FreeBSD pcbsd-1205 9.2-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE-p5 #0: Fri Sep 6
18:20:00 UTC 2013 root at amd64-builder.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

Still there is the issue when completing the installation and setting up
the username and screenresoution the screen does not come back completely
to the login screen. I can see it searching and trying to set up the login
screen but I had to reboot it again. Strange thing is the Nvidia driver
does it work perfectly, only that little bit is not working properly.

Also can you update the Adobe flash player ?

I attached several log outputs, I hope it will help.

Best regards,

Hans

X.Org X Server 1.12.4

Release Date: 2012-08-27

X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0

Build Operating System: FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE amd64

Current Operating System: FreeBSD pcbsd-1205 9.2-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD
9.2-RELEASE-p5 #0: Fri Sep 6 18:20:00 UTC 2013
root at amd64-builder.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

Build Date: 24 August 2013 07:43:53PM

Current version of pixman: 0.30.0