[PC-BSD Testing] RC6 - success!! (was Re: installation woes)

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Sep 7 04:40:41 PDT 2013

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 07:24:35 +0200
Gour <gour at atmarama.net> wrote:

> I've tried all the images since the beta and the situation does not
> improve at all.

Just to inform and congratulate devs for RC6 release which, finally,
solves the installation problems with ati/radeon cards!!

Now I've working PC-BSD installation on my netbook and can explore
further trying to remove remaining obstacles before fully migrating to
PC-BSD.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free