[PC-BSD Testing] RC6 - success!! (was Re: installation woes)

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Sep 7 04:40:41 PDT 2013

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 07:24:35 +0200
Gour <gour at atmarama.net> wrote:

> I've tried all the images since the beta and the situation does not
> improve at all.

Just to inform and congratulate devs for RC6 release which, finally,
solves the installation problems with ati/radeon cards!!

Now I've working PC-BSD installation on my netbook and can explore
further trying to remove remaining obstacles before fully migrating to

One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free
from attachment, fear and anger, is called a sage of steady mind.