[PC-BSD Testing] How to enable boot splash screen? and How to reduce FreeBSD boot option screen delay.

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Tue Oct 29 09:24:53 PDT 2013

As a follow-up, the next set of ISOs will include an option in the installer for the old "BSD" boot-loader, if GRUB is failing for some reason. Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

Dru

-----

I thought that might be it.

When I installed 9.2 with GRUB it hung and wouldn't boot the drive, so I gave up and installed without GRUB.

Guess I'm stuck...

Tnx!

Hi Jeff,