[PC-BSD Testing] updating pkg blows away sudoers

Randy Schultz schulra at earlham.edu
Tue Oct 22 10:20:25 PDT 2013


On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Kris Moore wrote:

-}
-}Thanks for the heads up. I've fixed this in GIT now, it will be in one of the next package updates.

Tnx.

Same think happens on a subsequent update, i.e. after the reboot I did 

   /usr/local/bin/pc-updatemanager pkgcheck 
   Updating repository catalogue
   Upgrades have been requested for the following 64 packages:

           Upgrading gettext: 0.18.3 -> 0.18.3.1
           Reinstalling postfix-2.10.1,1 (direct dependency changed)
           Upgrading sudo: 1.8.7_1 -> 1.8.8
           Installing xineramaproto: 1.2.1
           Installing xcb-util: 0.3.9_1,1
           Installing renderproto: 0.11.1
           Installing randrproto: 1.4.0
           Installing pixman: 0.30.2
           Installing libXrender: 0.9.8
           Installing libXrandr: 1.4.2
           Installing libXinerama: 1.1.3,1
           Installing fixesproto: 5.0
           Installing inputproto: 2.3
           Installing damageproto: 1.2.1
           Installing compositeproto: 0.4.2
           Installing libfontenc: 1.1.2
           Installing fontconfig: 2.10.95,1
           Installing font-util: 1.3.0
           Installing encodings: 1.0.4,1
           Installing dejavu: 2.34
           Installing libXft: 2.3.1
           Installing png: 1.5.17
           Installing graphite2: 1.2.3
           Installing libffi: 3.0.13
           Installing glib: 2.36.3
           Installing icu: 50.1.2
           Installing gnomehier: 3.0
           Installing cups-client: 1.5.4_1
           Installing shared-mime-info: 1.1
           Installing jpeg: 8_4
           Installing jbigkit: 1.6
           Installing jasper: 1.900.1_12
           Installing atk: 2.8.0
           Installing libyaml: 0.1.4_2
           Installing mtools: 4.0.10_3
           Installing tcl86: 8.6.1
           Installing libexecinfo: 1.1_3
           Installing ctags: 5.8
           Installing cscope: 15.8a
           Reinstalling apr-1.4.8.1.5.2 (needed shared library changed)
           Upgrading pcbsd-utils: 1381336298 -> 1381934088
           Installing xcb-util-renderutil: 0.3.8
           Installing libXfixes: 5.0.1
           Installing libXdamage: 1.1.4
           Installing libXcursor: 1.1.14
           Installing libXcomposite: 0.4.4,1
           Installing mkfontscale: 1.1.1
           Installing mkfontdir: 1.0.7
           Installing font-misc-meltho: 1.0.3
           Installing font-misc-ethiopic: 1.0.3
           Installing font-bh-ttf: 1.0.3
           Installing cairo: 1.10.2_6,2
           Installing tiff: 4.0.3
           Installing grub2-efi: 2.00_1
           Installing ruby: 1.9.3.448,1
           Installing libXi: 1.7.2,1
           Installing xorg-fonts-truetype: 7.7_1
           Installing harfbuzz: 0.9.19
           Installing gdk-pixbuf2: 2.28.2
           Installing pango: 1.34.1_1
           Installing gtk-update-icon-cache: 2.24.19
           Installing gtk2: 2.24.19_2
           Installing vim: 7.3.1314
           Upgrading trueos-base: 1378408836 -> 1382020117

   The upgrade will require 226 MB more space

   77 MB to be downloaded

   To start the upgrade run "/usr/local/bin/pc-updatemanager pkgupdate"


Which blew away the repaired sudoers yet again.

;>

--
 Randy    (schulra at earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
     - Siddhartha Gautama



More information about the Testing mailing list