[PC-BSD Testing] I am testing JRiver for Linux and asked for a version for Freebsd - PCBSD (as someone else also did)

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:09:32 PDT 2013

Hello to you all,

I am a bit of a hifi freak and am testing JRiver mediacenter for Linux.
JRiver is a very nice audio - videoplayer which can handle very high grade
musicfiles.

I noticed that someone else on the testing forum also asked for a Freebsd
version :-) So I joined his request.
Here is the support - testing website for those who are interested:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84297.new%3btopicseen#new

(scroll the page upwards if you want to help and register)

Best regards,
Hans