[PC-BSD Testing] 9.2-RELEASE now available!

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 21:16:57 PDT 2013

I tried using a generic Western Dig. HD but same results.

Tried GPT, then Force 4K.  No workee, but with the last selection it punted after displaying Welcom to GRUB, and said it couldn't fin the device.

Reinstalled pcbsd 9.0 and it works ifne, as does 9.1.

MB is ASUS P6T, 1st gen I7 with 6GB RAM.

HD is Samsung 840EVO, 250GB

        GRUB.

>>Without GRUB I just get a blinking cursor - DOA.
>>

>Can you give me any details about the hardware you are using? What
    kind of disks? Also, can you test GPT mode?

                          SSD.

>>>What kind of disk options did you use during
                      installation? GPT / MBR? Did you enable Force 4K?