[PC-BSD Testing] PBI Failures

Jacob . D frag-artists at cox.net
Mon Oct 7 15:38:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

I just installed a ton of games, via App-cafe.

all the desktop icons get installed, none of the lxde menu kicker items?

The PBI's affected are as follows :

One in particular does not work AT ALL. this is BZFLAG, See below:
BZFLAG 2.42_1   in particular gives this error in the terminal

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  131 (XFree86-VidModeExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  10 (XF86VidModeSwitchToMode)
  Value in failed request:  0x28c
  Serial number of failed request:  157

Other PBI's that work, but no lxde kicker menu icons,

Emilla pinball 0.3.1_12

Extreme Tux racer 0.45_1

Gwelled  0.7_10

MegaMario 1.7

Never ball 1.5.4_5

pacman arena 0.15

red eclipse 1.4

secret maryo chronicles 1.10git-201205012_3

however when I click "add path links" (all users) it seems to place the items in the kicker menu.

Just thought I would like to report this.

Thanks for making such a great OS!