[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD 9.2-p8 issues compilation

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:32:03 PDT 2013

Hi

Current PC-BSD 9.2-p8 issues compiled in single mail:

1. (missed functionality/regression) Flash plugin is disabled by default
for user (again). 'flashpluginctl on' should be executed on user creation
(by both first boot UI and user manager)

2. As I saw in -p8 update details VIMAGE support was removed from GENERIC
kernel and seems like Warden jails with VIMAGE support are not work.

3. pc-pkgmanager translation is not present on pootle server

4. (missed functionality). Installer and/or first boot ui is not set system
locale the same as selected language

5. xbmc meta package can't be installed (samba36-nmblookup from xbmc
dependencies is conflict with installed samba36 package)

PS. Guys, what way to make bug reports like above is preferred for you? On
mail list, Pc-BSD using trac or using github? From one side mail list looks
faster and more simple, but some reports may be lose. From the other side
bug tracker need more attention.

PPS Sorry for english again. I have short time to report today.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk