[PC-BSD Testing] EasyPBI not works

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Oct 2 14:49:56 PDT 2013

Um, EasyPBI doesn't touch any installed PBI's....

The bug that was reported is in the actual pbi-manager backend and
affects every aspect of the PBI system (installation/removal, building
PBI's, etc..). Make sure that you apply the patch that was just pushed
out and then try it again to make sure that it works.

~Ken Moore