[PC-BSD Testing] EasyPBI not works

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Oct 2 05:12:31 PDT 2013

On 10/01/2013 18:24, Rusmir Dusko wrote:
> After last update from Today have
>
> pkg upgrade
>
> is installed
>
> pcbsd-utils-1380268666
>
> to have tried to install from Ports but the same
>

> When try to build my new Port games/xgalaga-sdl with EasyPBI get
>
> .: cannot open /share/pcbsd/scripts/functions.sh: No such file or directory
>
> But this script exist
>
> ls /usr/local/share/pcbsd/scripts/functions.sh
> /usr/local/share/pcbsd/scripts/functions.sh
>

> Please solve this.

There was a "typo/logic" bug in the latest pbi-manager that got pushed
out, but it has already been fixed in source.
I think Kris was going to release a bugfix update for it sometime today
(since it also broke the installation of PBI's) - but I will need to
check on the current status of that.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems