[PC-BSD Testing] System not responsive after initial install screen

Priyadarshan testing-pcbsd at bontempi.net
Fri Nov 8 10:00:56 PST 2013

Last night I downloaded and burned to DVD the latest iso:

When booting from the DVD, I get the "Welcome to GRUB" message, then the
PC_BSD/TrueOS Installation graphical screen.

Choosing the "Graphical Install" (or any of the three choices) brings up
a black window. DVD spins up for about 20 seconds, but keyboard stop
working, and the only option is to reboot.

PC-BSD is working perfectly on this machine, at version:

[root at akasha] ~# uname -a

FreeBSD akasha 9-STABLE-p9 FreeBSD 9-STABLE-p9 #0: Sat Sep 14 01:02:17
UTC 2013     root at amd64-builder.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC

Thank you for any pointer on how to fix this,