[PC-BSD Testing] unsure of download integrity

Josh Smith joshms at pcbsd.org
Tue Nov 5 16:23:36 PST 2013

Hey W. Anderson,

Sorry to hear the downloads are not matching up.  Are you downloading
the 9.2 DVD image?  You said latest, but we have 2 builds ( a stable and
a release ), and a 10.0 test image.  Can you tell me what region you are
downloading from?  Just a state, or country for outside the US is
usually fine.

Best Regards,

Josh