[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD non out-of-box items

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue May 28 09:23:39 PDT 2013

On 05/28/2013 12:14, Ken Moore wrote:
> On 05/25/2013 07:15, Julian Elischer wrote:
>> The following items failed the "out of box" test in PCBSD9.1++ on a
>> Lenovo W530.
>>
>> Minecraft PBI  (I have kids ok)   crashes after login.
>
> I will take a look at this. I am willing to bet the Minecraft PBI just
> needs to be rebuilt with newer versions of the LWJGL libraries.

Actually, you probably just need to re-start Minecraft after that login.
There is a notice that the first time you run the program it will crash
after downloading libraries from the Minecraft server (because they are
linux libraries), and you just need to restart the program after that to
replace those libraries with the Freebsd ones.

I just installed it here and after that initial crash/restart it all
worked fine.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems