[PC-BSD Testing] pc-pkgmanager .desktop file

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Tue May 7 12:46:52 PDT 2013

Hi

I see 'sudo pc-pkgmanager' in new package manager desktop file for both
control panel item and menu entry, so it can't be run.
I can replace suto to graphical pc-su but I don't sure about expected
behavior.
>From the one side installing and removing system meta packages should be
protected by password. In that case pc-su should be used.
>From another side user should not enter password till now for performing
system updates (including package updates). In that case pc-pkgmanager
should be aded to sudoers file.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk