[PC-BSD Testing] Appcafe failed Rolling 9.1

joshms at pcbsd.org joshms at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 28 06:53:06 PDT 2013

hey guys we should an update for you this weekend.  The problem was an
authentication issue that's been resolved, but we are still waiting for
everything to finish on the servers.  Shouldn't be long.

Thanks,

Josh

On Thu 28/03/13 12:50 PM , Bridger Dyson-Smith  wrote:According to a forum
post, there is a fix for this in a pending update [1]. Is there an ETA on
the update? I realize I could be grabbing packages, but there are still
quite a few PBIs I'd like to use. Thanks!
 [1] http://forums.pcbsd.org/showpost.php?p=105261border-left:1px #ccc
solid;padding-left:1ex" class="gmail_quote"> Hello Andreas,
 I second that. I had a perfect upgrade, but after that I tried to install
some apps and got an error message: Change the server. I had the Esslingen
server in Germany and tried several others but had the same issue.
 Cheers,Hans

2013/3/24 Andreas Hotz
 Hallo out there !

 When installing via appcafe
 --> please test the network connection of
      mirror settings !

 System: 9.1 RL 3.6.2013

 Thanks for your support !

 A.Hotz