[PC-BSD Testing] Warden - Installing metapkgs doesn't work

oldi.backup at gmail.com oldi.backup at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 15:27:57 PDT 2013

When I try to install a metapkg from the warden gui the installation doesn’t work. There are no errors at the end of the installation and the selected metapkg is ticked, so it seems as if the installation was completed successfully. However when I run pkg info the installed metapkg doesn’t show. Also the selected metapkg is ticked in all the other jails as if the metapkg was installed in all the other jails. When the metapkg is unticked from one jail, it is unticked from all the other jails.

Thanks