[PC-BSD Testing] confirmed problem with TrueOS

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:00:22 PDT 2013

Hi Kris,
I can confirm the 'no ports, despite checking the box during installation'
bug. I did not, however, have the 'unable to portsnap fetch' bug. I ended
up jumping ship back to PC-BSD on this particular box, so I can't provide
any networking info.

Let me know if there's anything else I can provide.
Cheers,
Bridger